My Blog Navigator

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

AHHHHHH

Good Grief!!! Gas prices are now at $3.75!!! HOLY GOUGEMENT BATMAN!!!!! These prices are making me crazy!!!! And I am gonna go broke!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!! The Government could lower the prices but noooooo, lets make the nice people of America pay out the wazoo for gas!!! ARGH!! Do you know what we should do? Make a car that runs on our resource that we will never lose, Water. Due to contrary belief with the environmentalists saying that we are running out of water... uh no! The same amount of water here now is the same amount that was here when GOD created earth!!!!!!! The HYDRO CAR... HELLO?? Water runs through a cycle and IT STAYS HERE!!!!! wow... Ok well I'm getting off of my soap box now... That is about all I have for now, I'll talk to you guys later!!! ByeBye and God Bless!!!!!

-Carter Bob

No comments: