My Blog Navigator

Friday, May 13, 2011

Summer of Interesting Things...

So this summer should be interesting... in a week from now I will be moved into the apartment with my other fellow SOAR guys... but also on the same day, my Dad moves to New Zealand. It will be a bittersweet day and I'm feeling that it will be leaning more bitter than sweet...

All of that aside, I am incredibly excited for this summer and my SOAR internship with Nappanee Missionary Church! The group of guys and gals I will be working with are a solid crew of people! Weird thing is that I am the only Bethel-ite apart of it... well actually that excites me! I do know two of the guys, because they are from my old school IWU and I had a class with one of them... I'm super stoked to get to meet new people and do ministry with all of these talented people!!!! It may still only be May... but boy-howdy it feels like summer is in full gear!!!! :-D Well, I know I have said this before, but I am lookin forward to getting to blog more and take time to reflect on my time with SOAR and this summer!!! I will be posting more stuff later, but until then... byebye and God bless!!!

No comments: