My Blog Navigator

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stressed

Ok so it has been a coons age since I've blogged... i apologize for that! :) but i would like to get back into a pattern of blogging again :)

4 weeks of school have passed now and all i can say is... "college is alot harder than high school" and I'm not kidding one bit! God has been messing with my since I've been here on my majors... He threw Youth Min. at me when i talked to Prof. Alcock and he said that it would be easy to add that onto my Christian Min. major... then we had a meeting for all Ministry majors and I felt as if God was calling be to add Bible Literature into there as well and still keeping the Computer Info. Systems as a minor... but I'm not 100% sure about all of this yet... it all still needs prayer and more prayer!

I have since joined the IWU Cheer squad... I know what your thinking... "he played football and normally guy cheerleaders are rather feminine." haha nope! it is honestly harder than any other sport I've done physically! It has pushed my body to the limit a few times! we have been lifting as well so i am losing weight and adding muscle which helps me fight the freshmen 15! haha :P And i really enjoy cheerleading! it is a new way to express my energy by throwing a girl above my head and catching her or throwing a girl 20 feet in the air and catching her with another guy! :D it is intense! :) and the guys and gals on the squad are really cool and are good friends now :)

My class schedule is really nice... even though i have a 7:50 am class on Monday Wednesday and Friday i still enjoy it... I get Tuesdays off and have a night class on Thursdays! :) I am making alot of friends here and I love college! I absolutely love Hodson Hall! and my floor 3 West is awesome! :D the guys are amazing and really cool! :) It is home for me now!

I know why I am supposed to be here on campus... and I'll tell you that in a later post :) well i should be getting ready for my next class! it feels good to blog again! I've missed you blogging world! :) Until next time...

ByeBye and God Bless!!! :)

Carter Bob

No comments: