My Blog Navigator

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Design Oriented Life [never posted orginally posted 1/26/10]

I have issues...

Okay, *sarcastic* ha ha, I know I have lots of issues, but this seems to be a reoccurring one.

My issue is excessive designs and creative ideas rushing through my Cerebral Cortex like the Nile River. Last semester alone we rearranged our dorm room more than three times... Some were to increase the space, others were just because I had an idea and wanted to see what it actually looked like... it has started this semester as well. We rearranged our room last night/ early this morning from 1 A.M. to 4 A.M. Yeah I know, it took a long time, but the sad part is that we changed it after moving it once to a different way. There are times when I have projects, papers, assignments due or a test the next day but all I can think of are design layouts, architecture, art, sweet logo designs for things, or multiple other things. I know this may be a problem to others or an inconvenience to others, but I welcome the thought of the creativity that God has blessed me with! I think I would be devastated if God did not give me these ideas and designs... I love the way that God works in and through people and I can only hope that someday that my talents that God has given me will help further the Kingdom!

Because of my love for architecture... I may end up, someday, getting a degree in architecture or design because that is something that I am passionate about and I have always thought it would be awesome to design a church!

No comments: