My Blog Navigator

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Basketball and Rice

Basketball was actually really good tonight! Even after that pizza hut for lunch!! haha! I actually shot better today than I have in a really really long time!! I hit 15 freethrows in a row and then I was making alot of other shots I don't normally make so it was a great pratice!!!! ya! Well I was watchin TV after supper tonight and I was watching the news and I saw that thing on the rice thingy and I was really moved by those peoples passion and how they were ready to move into action and not to be afraid of what people might think or say!! I know that it really wasn't that big of a move or action but in all truth and reality it was and I saw compassion and even a glimps of Jesus in that guy who started the vocab rice donation game! He is really doing to the "least of these" like what Jesus said. This guy and everyone who is participating in this is honestly showing more compassion in one movement than what some people show in a lifetime and I truly admire that!! Well that is all that I have for now! I will Post Yall lata!! ByeBye and God Bless!!!!!!

-Carter

No comments: