My Blog Navigator

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hmm...

My Head is cold now that I have no hair to keep it warm!!! haha!! oh well! i think im gonna put the word scooter in here cuz i just read it for the example labels and it made me smile and think of when Hoss and I use to go scootering and be gone for like forever!!!! YA!!! Great memories!!! I tell you what that kid and I have so many memories that it isn't even funny!! well it is now that i think about it and half of them noone else would laugh at cept us cuz were weird like that! haha!!! Hoss is like the Best BestFriend that you could ever ask for!! if it wasn't for him i wouldn't be where i was today!! I would have Never worked at the Church, I would have never gone on NYGO, which in fact i would have never met Lyssa in which i might not have ever met Lori! I credit that kid to alot in my life and i own him that much and more!! He has been like a Brother to me and I just wanna thank him!! Well i think im gonna go! i will post you all later!!!! ByeBye and God Bless!!!!!

No comments: