My Blog Navigator

Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Night!

It is Friday Night and I just got out of pratice not too long ago. Lori's gonna come over for awhile since I don't get to see her tomorrow. We have a Basketball schrimiage tomorrow morning at Twin Lakes by Montacello by Indiana Beach. It'll be the first time that we play as a team against someone else beside ourselves! I'm excited! Tonights pratice was all good until like 20 minutes left in pratice and Titus's sholder under my jaw and I chipped a few of my teeth but it's all good! It's basketball and it is a contact sport and well it isn't the first time that I have chipped a tooth so ya! Next week is Thanksgiving already! I can hardly believe it!!! I feel like just yesterday that we were at 2-a-days but now were only weeks away from basketball kick off! It is EXCITING!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! YA!!! oh ya I was gonna tell you about my feet! I have HORRIBLE blisters on my feet!! and the Trainer cut them off and trimmed my calases so my feet are sore beyond all belief but my mouth hurts more now!! I'll try to get you guys pictures soon! Well I'm gonna go get a lil something to eat and drink cuz I'm parched! I'll post yall later!! ByeBye and God Bless!!!!

No comments: