My Blog Navigator

Friday, November 16, 2007

Coffee Anyone?

So I got up at 6:30 this morning and I went and took a shower and bandaged up my holes in my feet (I'll tell you all bout that later). Then I get my stuff around and get in my car and head up to the Coffee shop for a small group thing with Derry, Brandon, and Reid. I leave my house at 6:56 and get there about 6:58ish and I walk in and well of course there was no one in there. So I sat waiting for awhile and 7:05 came around and I said OK well I'll just get something to eat while I'm waiting, I got a double hot chocolate and a chocolate chip scone. I finish eating and still no one was there, it was 7:20. So I said to myself, Looks like Boo forgot to call me. So I came home drank a glass of water and now I am telling you about this. So I guess we are going to have our small group after school. Alright I'm gonna get ready to leave for school this time! Talk to all yall later!! ByeBye and God Bless!!!!!

-Carter

No comments: