My Blog Navigator

Friday, January 25, 2008

Basketball vs. Warsaw

well at tonights game we played warsaw, my coaches old coaching job. so you kno he wanted this one bad! so i get in the game with like 2 or so minutes left in the 2nd quarter and i play a little and then my coach calls a time out. so im like ok we are gonna talk about defence. so i start to head over to the bench and all of a sudden i hear my coach just laying into me, just flat out screeming at me. he is yelling and people are looking at him and well probably at me too! I wasn't even really aware of what i did wrong. all i heard was yelling! he asks me if i want to play and i said yes i do. so we end up winning the game and so my coach is in a happier mood so i act like everything is ok but it truly wasn't even close. after the game i go and talk to Lori and she said she could hear him yelling at me clearly and she was sitting almost at the top of our gym. after the varsity won i went to the golden arches for some food. so i called my mom and let her know i was going there and she told me to call my dad cuz he wanted to talk to me so i did when i hung up with my mom. My dad told me that when my coach was yelling at me the people from warsaw were talking amongst themselves and my dad lives in warsaw and his neighbor plays basketball so his parents were there and they called my dad after the game and talked to him about the whole ordeal and said he, my coach, did the same thing to their son and he almost quit basketball. so my dad and i talked for awhile and i felt a little better. i forgive my coach for what he did, but i can guarentee i will never forget what he did! I will be praying for him so that maybe, if he knew he did something wrong, that he can forgive himself and become a better person from it! well i thank you for reading! i needed to get this off my chest! i will post yall later! ByeBye and God Bless!!!!!!!

-Carter #40

No comments: