My Blog Navigator

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Final Day of Break :(

So school starts back up tomorrow and I am definitely not ready for it to come!!!! I had a great break but it seemed way too short!! The other thing is that I don't really wanna go back to the same classes; I'm ready for this tri-mester to be over!!! I can't wait till third tri! We continued the basketball season last week. JV got a nice win on Friday night against Wawasee, and trust me it was sweet! But the Varsity did do as well! There were 36 fouls committed by NorthWood and 5 people fouled out, 4 of our starters. So we have one more practice before we face Elkhart Central on Tuesday in Elkhart. So hopefully we can win out the rest of the season! That would be sweet!!!!!! OK well I should probably get going to church. I will catch you guys later!! byebye and God Bless!!!!!

-Carter

No comments: