My Blog Navigator

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hello 2008

Well 2008 came in a rawring late last night/ early this morning! Pounding us with snow and cold. But despite the bad weather to start the year I feel that this is going to be a great year! I have made some new years resoultions and I plan to stick to them this year!

  • Not to be so hard on my self
  • Read my Bible more
  • Keep a consistant TAWG (Time Alone With God)
  • Actually being apart of something bigger than myself
  • Being an Even Nicer person
  • And just flat out Respecting people more

I truly feel that 2008 could be the best year of my life so far! I've got my Faith, I've got my Lady, and I've got my Friends! I can't possibly believe that this could be a bad year because it has all the makings of a great year!! But the thing I want to do the most this year is to become a HARD CORE Man of God!!! I want people to see me and know that there is something different about me! I want to be able to let His Word flow from my lips and just allow myself to be more open to sharing my faith! I want to meet with guys on a regular basis and have accountability meetings and have prayer time and such! I truly think that 2008 can be one of my BIGGEST Spiritual years yet!

No comments: