My Blog Navigator

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Fire

Well I woke up this morning to my mother screaming at me to look out the window. I did and well I saw smoke and I asked her what it was and to my suprise it was the Nappanee Movie Theatre, John's Butcher Shop, and some carpet store! What does this mean for the city of Nappanee? Maybe a new movie theatre, new butcher's shop? well we dont really need a new carpet store. Well this is just not been a good few months for Nappanee but we can make it through! Please pray for those who may have lost their houses above those buildings and the was a person who was taken away because they might have injuries! Please keep them in your prayers!!! I will talk to you all later! ByeBye and God Bless!!!!!

-Carter

1 comment:

Jeffrey Simpson said...

dude, I didn't know you had blogger until after the fact. I can still give you the shout-out love.