My Blog Navigator

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fair... and so much more!

So my views of the fair are... well... i am not a big fan... but it was fun when you get a group of guys that love to laugh and just have fun! :) God is great in the ways that he just shows up in good and bad! :) HE IS AWESOME! :D now is my time to live it out! life is going to be different... and im not going to be stagnent anymore... forever and ever! God will be magnified! that is my new motto in life... Christ be Magnified... and i will ask myself... "is Christ being magnified now?" so friends, family, and people if you see me... keep me accountable to this!

I am a young man, Striving after Christ's Heart, wanting to live for a KING who is/will do GREATER things!

I am a young man, who would give everything for people to come to know Christ... and i mean my life as well!

I am a young man, wanting more of God, the Word, His Love, and my heart shattered for HIS will!

I am a young man, that has a purpose in life, a calling from God... to help others along in their troubles, their goods and bads, and thier walks with Christ. I am HIS worker and HE is my employer!

I am a young man, who will not be gripped by fear, and will step out and obey HIS EVERY command/Calling.

I am a young man, who will never take anything for granted... because things come and things go and we never know how long they last!

I am a young man, who wants to be more like Jesus!

I am Carter Ammerman, and I am a Radical Warrior For Christ!

No comments: