My Blog Navigator

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mere Glimpses at Mowing

So I mow at Nappanee Missionary Church and I was mowing yesterday, and there was this strip of grass I was mowing and i spotted something... it was a baby robin. it didn't move... it didn't budge... it just sat there. it appeared if it had no fear... so I left for a moment to see if it would leave. I came back and it was still there... but this time when I came, it ran away...

it was interesting... I was just thinking about it, how one moment it could be fearless and then the next moment it was so afraid it had to turn and run.

but it is understandable... the baby bird was smaller than the palm of my hand and the mower is the size of a small car... haha I'd be afraid as well. Well I suppose I should go finish the mowing out there. Till next time. ByeBye and God Bless!!

-Carter Bob

No comments: