My Blog Navigator

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Something New

So I have been spending too much time on my computer lately either on my facebook, myspace, here, or playing computer games... so i am trying something new this week that I don't know if it will work but I am going to try... I am going to try to only be on the computer for an hour a day instead of 4+ hours... this will be hard for me and if anyone sees me on for an extended period of time please remind me that I only have an hour...

The reason behind this is that first off I feel that some of my relationships have been hindered by this computer and the different areas of that... also my grades... I know that I can do better in school but i need to apply myself more in classes like physics and pre clac... but I know if I put the computer away I can focus on those people and things more!

But the biggest one that I feel that has been suffering is my relationship with Christ... lately I have been lacking in spending a great deal of time with God... I pray but only because I have to... is that terrible of me? I am only spending Time Alone With God because I have to... wow now that I see what I am saying it makes me feel like a bad person... how could God do so much for someone who is not willing to spend time with the one who is in controle and has sacrificed so much for me... wow carter get your priorities straight... so I am putting the computer away so I can spend QUALITY TIME with God!!! I need to pray and come to God more with my problems instead of just not praying and just bottleing up all my problems... I AM PUTTING EVERYTHING I HAVE INTO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

  • I vow to only use the computer 1 hour a day
  • I vow to spend more quality TAWG
  • Improve the relationships with some people
  • Be more respectful to people
  • And Pray more

God will do great things!!!

Jeremiah 29:13

I will be posting my progress :) ByeBye and God Bless!!!! :)

-Carter Bob

1 comment:

Chunk said...

wow... i seriously did not know that you were doing this. if i would have known, i would have put your name back on the side awhile ago. i think i deleted it back in november to do the fact that the content was just not being updated. now that i know there is stuff and lots of it, you are gained your spot back on the side of my blog, underneath the "these are bloggers" section. good job my friend! good job! keep up this epic blog and keep up your Faith. you are such a great guy!