My Blog Navigator

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Today

Wow today was exhausting... :-/ i got up early for a pointless meeting that took half an hour but they could have explained it in 5 minutes... so it started great then i didn't do much beyond that all day... in physics we messed around with a Van De graff thing and it drained my phone battery so my phone was dead when i was at work... which was kind of a nuisance but oh well... at least it still works... :P

after work i came home and ate supper sat down relaxed for a little while before basketball... we didn't have as many people this week but we had 3 teams and i played like poopy... i had a few nice shots but beyond like 2 shots... i played like dodo... and it was great to see Dan Weiss out there playing with us!!! next week Kevin Edwards said he might come again so if Dan and Kevin are both playing... and then Chris... i doubt ill make a shot :-/ unless they are on my team :D  now I'm blogging this and getting ready for bed... :P I'm so tired! ahhh :P i go to get my passport tomorrow... hopefully i filled out everything right :-/ haha ;P oh well :p hehe ight i guess i will post you all later :) but until next time all... ByeBye and God Bless!!!!!!!! :D

-Carter Bob

No comments: