My Blog Navigator

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Today

today was a basic and normal Tuesday... i went to school... took a test in physics which i hope i did well!!! then i went to Wes' and worked out... it was the first day for our recovery week so it was a good work out! :D then i came home and sat down for awhile watched some TV and ate supper... after supper i read 2 chapters in Crazy Love... and if i do say so myself... that book is amazing!! well written and well put together! :D then after that i ate a lil more :P haha i know more food :p hehe well then i worked on my homework and then i sat down and tried to find some music to listen to... but wasn't too successful... idk what i wanna listen to right now... then i drank a lil bit of water and now i am posting this! :D

I will elaborate more on my feelings of Crazy Love either tomorrow or sometime this week/weekend... :) its a great book tho! :D Francis Chan is a good writer!! yaya

I need to process through a lot of stuff right now and its starting to get me bogged down and kinda tired... like college, scholarships, passport, physics machine... etc. the list could go on and on... but ya i need to go to God in prayer about that stuff and just talk to Him about it! it will help! i think i might do that before bed! :D it will be awesome!!! I'm excited for Rwanda Night!!! its coming closer!!! and i am going to talk to Derry tomorrow about some stuff that i am thinking about! :o hehe well i need to be finishing my physics homework and getting to bed soonish :P hehe well i guess i will post you all later! :) but until then... ByeBye and God Bless!!!!!!!!! :D

-Carter Bob

No comments: