My Blog Navigator

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Today

So today i got up at like 1030 ish and went and talked to my mom... we filled out my passport paperwork... and i talked to my dad this morning/afternoon and he is doing well :) then i took a shower and went and got my picture taken for my passport for IMPACT WOOT! :D and then i came home and started to clean up all my paper work that i have sitting on my little table thing and there was a ton of college stuff it was ridiculous! after that i went to work... we had to do the connection set up like we do on Saturdays because of upwards basketball :) after work i went home and ate supper... after supper i went upstairs and tried to get online but my computer was being dumb so i was thinking of things to do for my physics machine and came up with barely anything... it is going to be interesting... I'm just thinking of all the things i have to do tomorrow... there is a lot to do! haha :P well I'm going to do my TAWG and then go to bed! church tomorrow!! :D I'm excited Derry is preaching so I'm excited to hear what he is going to say... :D well until next time... ByeBye and God Bless!!!!!!!! :D

-Carter Bob

No comments: