My Blog Navigator

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Today

So today was a normal day again :P haha not to exciting but after my hour and a half of studying last night i felt really confident for the test and i knew every answer... i hope :P haha but it was really easy!! :D first time i have been able to say that about physics!!! :D yay :) but then i went and worked out after school and then came home showered, ate some chili and 2 hotdogs, went to church... where i really enjoy this new section that we are going through! it is really expansive and i enjoy it because it is helping me become stronger in my values and in my faith!! Derry is now one of my heros!! i have always liked him as a pastor and a person but tonight i relized how truely WISE he really is! he is a man who can help you through the tough times and he can be excited with you through the great times too! :D he is just an all around great man of God and i am happy to be able to call him my youth pastor and also a friend! :) God has blessed me with many people like Derry in my life and i am forever greatful!!! God is AWESOME like that :D well we talked about entertainment tonight and how the different types of entertainment affect the youth and people of the world... how it can be interperated... and what the Word says about entertainment... and i feel alot better and feel like i can make more mature and educated decisions about the entertainment industry, movies, music, ect. But i feel great and think that this section can help not only me but others too!!!! ;) well my time is quickly running out!!! 3 days and soon to be 3 hours!!! :) this is hard but it is helping!! :) well i have my rwanda post and then possibly another :P well until next time ByeBye and God Bless!!!!!! :D

-Carter Bob

No comments: