My Blog Navigator

Monday, January 19, 2009

Today

Today was a decent day... I went to the coffee shop like i do every monday morning and then i went to school like normal... and the day went normal :p there isnt a whole lot to blog about besides the fact that i emailed the florida gators athletic department about rwanda night and i hope to recieve something back within the next 2 days so i am getting excited :D maybe something will come of this or maybe not... you never kno! :P

Also today i have only been on for 1/2 an hour up until 11pm and i will spend probably about 15-20 minutes on here then another few on facebook, myspace, and emails... then TAWG and bed time :) then i start my tuesday :p haha

I am really really looking forward to Rwanda Night! im starting to get excited :D i have decided that i am going to make my first post on my video blog be about Rwanda and Rwanda Night in the awareness area of everything! :D but i will also be bringing a Rwanda fact of the day starting right after i get done typing this one :P haha :P so I hope you enjoy that too :P

Along with the Rwanda Fact of the Day i will be starting small series on my blog that may or maynot have relivance and i will leave that be up to you to decide :P haha :D so ya you will be seeing some long and short posts on here... but dont forget to check out the other parts of the CarterBob blogspots :P i hope you all enjoy :D Untill next time gang :P ByeBye and God Bless!!!!!!!

-Carter Bob

No comments: